Mix and Match Mrs. Meyers Scents from Grove Collaborative
With summer in full swing, I have successfully delegated much of the daily cleaning chores to the kids. This is super great, but the downside is that the quality control is super low.
So, my weekend cleaning is kind of a drag. . .I have to get into all of the corners that the kids cut during the week!
But, I’ve found that having the right products (and ones that smell good to boot) make my chores a little more pleasant!
Now is a great opportunity to try a different scent (or three!) because my friends at Grove Collaborative are giving away this FREE set with your first order of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy
- Free shipping & 60 day VIP trial
I started using Mrs. Meyer’s products a years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils, in scents inspired by a backyard garden.
The three Mrs. Meyer’s products all come in lavender, honeysuckle, lemon verbena, geranium and basil. When you grab your free set from Grove, you can mix and match to create your own custom combination!
Why stick to just one when there are so many fun ones to try? I’ve tried them all, and I can confidently say that they all smell fantastic and clean beautifully.
If you came to my house right now, you’d see that I have Mrs. Meyers soap and lotion next to every sink in my house. Right now, I have the basil scent in the kitchen, lemon verbena in the bathroom and lavender in the laundry room. Whenever I use up a bottle, I switch to a new scent. It instantly changes the atmosphere of the room and makes it feel like a fresh space!
I like to keep a few extra soaps and lotions on hand so I never run out. (They also make great gifts combined with a hand knit washcloth!) This gorgeous, multi-functional enamel caddy is perfect for corralling extra products until you’re ready to use them. (It’s also a stylish way to round up cleaning products, gardening tools, or the kids’ art supplies!)
Another way I make sure I never run out of my favorite products is by using Grove Collaborative. Grove delivers the best natural products right to my doorstep, on my schedule. They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I’ve also discovered some of my favorite cleaning products through Grove. Here are some products I think you should try:
- Method Daily Shower Spray $2.99
- Grove Collaborative Kitchen towels (2) $9.95 (My favorite!)
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Grove Collaborative Crystal Clear Glassware Cleaner $8.95
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion FREE
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy FREE
You get all of this for $25.84 with free shipping when you place your first order from Grove Collaborative! And when you sign up for Grove right now, you’ll also get a free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Here’s how to take advantage of the free offer:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here You will receive the Mrs. Meyers Caddy Set for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Want to read more and never miss a hint, tip, recipe or giveaway? Sign up for my newsletter below! I hate spam too, so I promise to never waste your time or abuse your inbox!