I am still one of those sleep deprived MOMs. The girls are about seven and a half months old and, like their singleton brothers, do not sleep through the night. My children tend to begin sleeping through the night at a year. Until then I am usually up with them for at least one quick feed.
- International superstar David Garrett has been performing sold-out classical violin shows since he was a young boy, playing with the London Philharmonic, the Los Angeles Philharmonic, and the Russian National Orchestra by Age 12.
- The German-born musician has breathed new life into the genre of classical music and has amassed a large and devoted global following of fans, most of them younger than the listeners traditionally associated with classical music.
- He holds the Guinness Book of World Records title for the fastest performance of “The Flight of the Bumblebee”, which her performed recently on Oprah.
- PBS is airing a special this month (also called Rock Symphonies) of Garrett’s sold out Berlin show, where he performed in front of 18,000 fans.
- Rock Symphonies debuted at #2 on the Billboard Classical Crossover chart (second to Sting at #1) and is still holding its position.
- Rock Symphonies is available at Best Buy, iTunes and Amazon.com.