It is time for us to organize all the things!
Clutter stresses me out.
I’m just going to leave that there.
Does this mean that I have a picture perfect home? Far from it. BUT I have worked out some systems that have made my home a lot more organized and livable. AND I am a work in progress.
This new six-week challenge is geared to make you more comfortable in YOUR home. And I will be walking WITH you to become more comfortable in MY home. (Did you walk with me on my Morning Makeover Challenge?)
So, to start, here are a few things this organization challenge will NOT be:
- This will not be a step by step prescriptive challenge. As much as I would love to give you guys a step by step approach to systematically make over your home–home organization just does not work that way!
- This Challenge is a no judgment zone–Your house and routines will be different than mine and mine will be different from yours–and that is A-OK!
What you WILL get from this organization challenge:
- 6 weeks of blog posts: 2 weeks focusing on decluttering, 2 on organization, and 2 weeks on mindset and routines.
- At least 12 free printables–including meal planning sheets, closet inventories and instructional sheets for kids completing household chores.
- A Private devoted Facebook group where we can extend the conversation and share what works.
- A more orderly home by holiday season!
So, here are your next steps!
- If you have not already subscribed to my email list, please do so. I promise never to spam you, but an email reminder is a great way to be nudged to check out new blog posts. I’ll also have special treats just for members of this challenge!
- Request membership in our private Facebook group! I’ll get you approved ASAP!
- Set aside a few hours a week to devote to the assignments.
- Grab a shiny new notebook or three-ring binder to document ideas and routines.
- Take some before photos of the areas you really want to focus on.
- Invite a friend or two to take the challenge with you!
I’m so excited to embark on this journey! See you September 5!
Want to read more and never miss a hint, tip, recipe or giveaway? Sign up for my newsletter below! I hate spam too, so I promise to never waste your time or abuse your inbox!