Super Simple Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
I’d love to take credit for this delicious and oh so super muffin (can you say two ingredients?), but I got the recipe from my friend and fellow twin mama, Krystle, who found it on pinterest!
Super Simple Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Stir the pumpkin into the dry cake mix, the mixture will be very stiff.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350˚ for 25 minutes or until browned.
These are super yummy! I was baking them for the in-laws to enjoy when they arrived for their visit later today, but the babies have discovered them. (Emily ate one with a fork for lunch, she loves eating things with a fork.) I may have to whip up another batch once the big kids get home from school!
Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Tagged: muffin recipe, pumkin, pumpkin, yellow cake mix