I spent Saturday packing away Christmas.
That is always a bittersweet time. When I set up all of the Christmas decorations, I love how warm and cozy my house feels. However, by January 6, I feel like my walls are starting to close in!
Quick tip: I wait to put up our “everyday decorations” for a week or so after putting away the Christmas decorations. This way I make sure that I am only setting up the things we love, not just because those items always sit on that shelf.
Last month I told you how much I have grown to love ePantry. I hate running out of cleaning supplies. It is not often that I get into a “super great cleaning mood”, and if I do–I don’t want to find out that I am out of my favorite (and great smelling) cleaning products!
When I joined ePantry I answered a few simple questions about my family and my cleaning routines and they set up a great selection of products that will work great for me! I was able to customize it, and now every few months (you can set up monthly shipments too) I get a box of my favorite supplies from companies like Method and Mrs. Meyers delivered right to my door!
ePantry has put together an amazing cleaning kit for my readers! And I am going to tell you how you can get it for FREE (that is my favorite price point!!).
This kit features the Casabella cleaning caddy packed with some of my favorite products. It includes Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyers Hand soap, Grove Scrubber sponges and a Grove dish towel.
The cleaning caddy is a great way for you to help achieve your goal of getting more organized in 2016.
If you are anything like me, you have a hodgepodge of cleaning supplies stashed under your kitchen (or bathroom sink). And this is just fine–as long as you are cleaning the kitchen or the bathroom. What if you need window cleaner in the living room or a cleaning spray in the hallway to get toddler smudges off of the wall? If you stash all of your supplies in this handy caddy, you can tote it with you all over the house, saving you time (and if you are anything like me, saving you from distraction!) Then just stash this caddy under your sink and viola!
You are ready to go!
If you have not tried the Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap yet, you are in for a treat. It cuts through our grease and stuck on oatmeal just great, and it has just the right amount of scent. (word to the wise: the Geranium scent is better in theory than in practice). Did you know that hand washing dishes can actually be a form of stress relief? My kids won’t agree, but if it is my turn to do the dishes, I will almost always hand-wash! Between the warm water, the silky feel of the bubbles and the scent of the dish soap, I feel better after I am done than when I started. Don’t believe me? There has even been a scientific study that agrees!
Mrs. Meyers hand soap has also become a favorite. I have been a long-time user of Method foaming hand wash. And, I really do like the Method soap. But the Mrs. Meyers soap seems a bit more substantial and lasts just as long. I try to make sure that we buy hand soap that does not have anti-bacterial agents added. I think our family is plenty healthy without them, and studies are showing that anti-bacterial soaps do more harm than good. So, it is nice to not have to worry about extra ingredients that we just don’t want or need!
I have a set of Grove scrubber sponges sent to me with every shipment. They may look like ordinary scrubber sponges, but they are anything but! The scrubby part is made of crushed walnut shells. Totally natural, and with great scrubbing power with not a whole lot of elbow grease on my part. I love these silly sponges!
The Grove towel is just nice. And you know you need a new kitchen towel. Go check, I bet you still have towels from your wedding shower stuffed in your drawer. Go look. I’ll be right here waiting.
So, like I said, you can get this awesome kit for FREE!!!! Here is how to do it:
1. Sign up for ePantry through this link. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit free when you sign up!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home (be honest!). This takes under 30 seconds and ePantry uses your responses to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box. (I’m definitely ordering more of the walnut scrubber sponges!)
5. You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order. (You may wonder what you did without ePantry!)
6. Stick to your New Year’s resolution with free shipping on your second order. To receive free shipping, make sure you select the free 60 day VIP Trial after you check out.
7. Already hooked on ePantry? Existing customers click here to get 50% off the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit with your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Sunday, January 17, or while supplies last.