1. Great post, Pam. I’m a big believer in using the Pareto Principle (or 80/20 Rule) in everyday life – and your quote, “I am learning that I β€˜m not doing everything right. I am learning that kids are very forgiving. I am learning that husbands are forgiving as well.” really hit home for me. I’ll bet you are doing 80% right – and the other 20% is forgiven! It’s not about perfection, it’s about completion!

    Bravo for such an awesome post! I’m excited to get to know you better through our SITS Tribe.


  2. Hi Pam,

    Wonderful post. I don’t work outside the home, but I used too, and I totally relate to that feeling of needing the quiet time. It makes home life a little sweeter when you aren’t there all day long, doesn’t it?

    I can’t wait to get to know you better through our SITS tribe!

    I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!


  3. Jennifer Ford Berry

    Hi Pam!
    Happy to be in our new tribe with you! This will be a fun week πŸ™‚ I notice you are working with USFG…I love Michael! We have networked quite a bit in the past.

  4. Wow! I can relate to so much of this. I think you hit a key point on what we wear can really influence how we work and feel. I work full time from home and have noticed a big change just ensuring I put on my shoes and have started trying to pick out “cute” sweat outfits/casual workout type wear (maybe it will rub off on me eventually!) as opposed to old sweats and a tshirt. I feel so much better about myself and it seems to put an extra spring in my step.

    Looking forward to getting to know you all better through our SITS Tribe!

Leave a Reply to Lisa Mallis Cancel reply